13th June 2014, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunity in Wipro WASE for a candidate having 4 years gap between 12th and BCA? Contact number of Wipro Office?

sir
i have 4 years of gap b/w my 12th and 1st year of bca course,
i'll complete BCA dis year, Am I eligible to apply for wipro wase and from what contact no. in wipro office/training centre can i get the confirmation regarding this issue as i wish to start preparing as soon as possible...please reply any info u have as wipro office contact nos. are not taking phone calls......

3rd April 2015, 08:44 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job opportunity in Wipro WASE for a candidate having 4 years gap between 12th and BCA? Contact number of Wipro Office?

No, you are not eligible to apply for Wipro WASE Examination. To apply for Wipro WASE, you should have completed graduation with 60% marks and 10th & 12th with 50% from a recognized university. Those who are studying in the final year of degree course may also apply. Maximum up to two years gap in studies is acceptable for valid reason only. As per your qualifications, you are not eligible to apply for Wipro WASE Examination. You have not mentioned. Which location you’re located? You can get all the location contact details: Here!!!
10th January 2017, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunity in Wipro WASE for a candidate having 4 years gap between 12th and BCA? Contact number of Wipro Office?

Sir , my b tech batch is from 2011-2015. But i have completed my engineering in 2016. Finally i completed. I have learnt c cpp amd java. I want to join in wiporo .Is there any chance to place in wipro
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?