26th September 2019, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to attend Amazon Bangalore Operations Executive interview?

Sir, can you please tell me what educational qualification is required to attend the interview for the post of Operations Executive in Amazon Bangalore? I am interested to attend this interview. Kindly help me to know about the educational qualification. Thank you!

29th September 2019, 01:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to attend Amazon Bangalore Operations Executive interview?

Educational Qualification Required to attend Amazon Bangalore Operations Executive Recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required to attend this Amazon Bangalore Operations Executive Recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Amazon

Name of the Job Position - Operations Executive

>> You must have 2 + years of operations, program management or business analytics experience.

>> You must be having experience working with the cross-functional teams in delivery and adoption of the new products or services.

>> Also you must be having experience defining the market and final requirements.

>> Having significant program management experience in e-commerce industry is preferable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?