17th September 2020, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to attend Software Developer interview in UST Global Bangalore?

I want to attend the Software Developer interview of UST Global Bangalore. I don’t know about the qualification which is essentially required to attend the interview for this post in this company. Kindly tell me about the educational qualification.

20th September 2020, 12:18 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to attend Software Developer interview in UST Global Bangalore?

Educational qualification required to attend Software Developer interview in UST Global Bangalore is as follows.

Applicant must be BTech CSE graduate from recognized university.

Applicant must have hand on development experience in Core Java; AEM Pages; Components; Tags; Fragments; Workflows; OSGi services; Sling Servlets; Event Listeners etc.

Applicant must be aware of Web technologies like java script; HTML5; CSS3; JSON.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.ust-global.com
20th September 2020, 03:43 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to attend Software Developer interview in UST Global Bangalore?

Educational qualification required to attend the Software Developer interview in UST Global Bangalore are as follows:-

1. Engineering Graduates B.E. / B.Tech / MCA work-field study branches.
2. Relevant work experience of 0 to 2 years would be great.
3. Recent passouts.
4. Good academic record.
5. No live backlogs.
20th September 2020, 08:58 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Educational Qualification required to attend Software Developer in UST Global Bangalore recruitment:

The minimum educational qualification required to attend Software Developer in UST Global Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - UST Global

Name of the Job Position - Software Developer

>> Candidates having Graduation in any discipline are eligible to apply for this recruitment. Candidates having Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics or Engineering or Computer Science..etc are preferable.

>> Candidates who are having Freshers or Experience ( 0 to 1 years) eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> You should be having good hands on development experience in Components, Core Java, Experience Fragments, Sling Servelts..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?