17th September 2020, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Software Engineer Trainees in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the interview of MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer Trainee. I want to know about the pay scale for this particular post in this company. Kindly tell me about the pay scale.

19th September 2020, 09:10 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Software Engineer Trainees in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Pay scale for the post:
• For first three months you will be paid a stipend of 10k
• After 3 months Salary will be 3.62 LPA (26k per month + 50k year-end bonus)
20th September 2020, 12:02 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Software Engineer Trainees in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Pay scale allotted to Software Engineer Trainees in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore is given below.

Your salary for this role would be Rs. 3.5 LPA.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
http://mountblue.io
20th September 2020, 03:23 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Payscale allotted to Software Engineer Trainees in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore are as follows:-

(1). The stipend during the first three months of training would be 10k.

(2). After 3 months the Salary will be 3.62 LPA (26k per month + 50k year-end bonus).

Based on your interview performance and skillset level. It's totally depending on your training performance evaluation basis.
20th September 2020, 08:42 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale offered for Software Engineer Trainee in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd, Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered for Software Engineer Trainee in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer Trainee

Pay Scale Offered:-

@ For first 3 months - Stipend of Rs.10,000/-

@ After 3 months - 3.62 Lakh Per Annum (Rs.26000/- per month + Rs.50,000/- year end bonus)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?