17th September 2020, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities allotted to Software Developer in UST Global Bangalore?

I am preparing for the interview of UST Global Bangalore for the post of Software Developer. I don’t know much more about this post. So, I need to know about the roles and responsibilities allotted to this particular post.

19th September 2020, 09:38 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities allotted to Software Developer in UST Global Bangalore?

Roles and responsibility:
* You will have to analyze, design, develop, test, maintain and optimize database components like schema, stored procedures, scripts, views, triggers.
* You will have to execute data engineering activities like building ETL pipelines.
* Applicants will have to take a complete ownership of relevant modules.
* You will have to participate in analysis and design activities with application development teams.
* Applicants will have to implement and manage company data management practices and policies.
* You will have to undertake performance turning and troubleshooting.
* Applicants will have to perform remediation of database hygiene issues.
* You will have to document technical requirements, specifications and solutions.
* You will have to implement continuous improvement as well as mentor skills within the DB team.
20th September 2020, 12:14 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities allotted to Software Developer in UST Global Bangalore?

Roles and responsibilities allotted to Software Developer in UST Global Bangalore is as follows.

• Applicant will work on SQL and Stored Procedures.
• Applicant will work on Unix and shell scripts.
• Applicant have to work on B2B Integration projects.
• Applicant will work on legacy Informatica codes and re-design it to meet performance and best practices standards.
• Applicant will clear translation issues when data transferred from source to target.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

www.ust-global.com
20th September 2020, 03:47 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Roles and responsibilities allotted to Software Developer in UST Global Bangalore are as follows:-

1. You will have to do programming for web and mobile applications.

2. Designing/development tasks of applications.

3. Troubleshooting and support for the production environment.

4. Advance documentation.
20th September 2020, 09:26 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Roles and responsibilities offered for Software Developer in UST Global Bangalore recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities offered for Software Developer in UST Global Bangalore recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - UST Global

Name of the Job Position - Software Developer

>> You are required to ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications.

>> As a Software Developer, you are required to develop new user-facing features.

>> You need to optimize the applications for maximum speed and scalability.

>> You should be able to ensure the technical feasibility of UI or UX Designs.

>> You must be able to build the reusable code and libraries for future use.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?