1st June 2019, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Amadeus Software Labs, Bengaluru Senior Business Analyst Interview?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Amadeus Software Labs, Bengaluru are hiring for Senior Business Analyst. I want to attend the interview for this post in Amadeus Software Labs. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview. Please tell me asap.

3rd June 2019, 09:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Amadeus Software Labs, Bengaluru Senior Business Analyst Interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Amadeus Software Labs, Bangalore Senior Business Analyst recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Amadeus Software Labs, Bangalore Senior Business Analyst recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Amadeus Software Labs

Name of the Job Position - Senior Business Analyst

>> You must have experience in maintenance or management of apartment or villas or row houses.

>> You should have minimum of 6 to 8 years of experience in the concerned field in order to be eligible.

>> You should be able to make the periodic inspections of the buildings and equipment to determine if janitorial, security and other services.
4th June 2019, 12:04 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Amadeus Software Labs, Bengaluru Senior Business Analyst Interview?

Eligibility Criteria:

1. You must have completed your BE / BTech / MBA from any recognize university in regular course.

2. You must have at least 6-8 years of overall experience and 3-5 years of experience in BA role.

3. You must have strong understanding on the BA deliveries - Product Specifications, Functional & Non-functional requirements, Business Requirements, Wireframes, API specifications, UML diagrams

4. You should have good knowledge on Application architecture principles and SDLC.
4th June 2019, 02:56 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to attend Amadeus Software Labs, Bengaluru Senior Business Analyst Interview is:-

==> Candidate must have done any one from BE/BTech/MCA/MSc/MBA from a recognized university.

==> Candidate must have a good analytical skills and must have excellent communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?