29th September 2018, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Software Developer in Apostek Software LLP, Bengaluru?

Please let me know that what are the essential skills required so that I can become a Software Developer in Apostek Software LLP, Bengaluru. I want to attend and crack the interview so that I can achieve this post. Please let me know about the skills.

30th September 2018, 09:07 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Software Developer in Apostek Software LLP, Bengaluru?

Skills required to become a Software Developer in Apostek Software LLP, Bangalore:

Some of the skills that are required to apply for Software Developer in Apostek Software LLP Bangalore is given below.

Name of the Company - Apostek Software LLP

Name of the Job Position - Software Developer

>> You must have general knowledge of one mainstream language

>> And you should have preferred proficiency in JAVA for software developer in Apostek Software LLP Bangalore.

>> You should have basic computer knowledge and use of basic engineering principles and concepts for the position of a software developer.
2nd October 2018, 08:58 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Software Developer in Apostek Software LLP, Bengaluru?

Skills required to become a Software Developer in Apostek Software LLP, Bengaluru is given below.

You must have general knowledge of one mainstream language, (proficiency in Java is preferred).

You must have basic computer knowledge, application of basic engineering principles, concepts and theories etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?