2nd July 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

When will be the off campus Recruitment Drive of TCS? How can I apply for that recruitment?

when tcs will conduct off campus test and how to apply

23rd July 2012, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the off campus Recruitment Drive of TCS? How can I apply for that recruitment?

when is tcs going to conduct its recruitment process for b.tech freshers in jaipur and am i eligible if 76% in 10th,58 % in 12th and 74% in b.tech?
6th December 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the off campus Recruitment Drive of TCS? How can I apply for that recruitment?

when wil off campus recruitments for tcs take place for 2013 batch? hw can i apply for it
19th December 2012, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

when will be the off campus recruitments for tcs take place for 2013 batch?how can i apply for it
4th February 2013, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Can Anybody tell, Is TCS hire freshers or not ?
6th July 2013, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

I got 77 in 10th 76.5 in 12th In btech till 3-2 my avg is 60 will I get campus placement
6th July 2013, 05:12 PM
subhamkandi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when tcs will conduct off campus test and how to apply
for applying to tcs you should be post graduate or under graduate,having 60% marks with good skills in english.
To apply please go to the official websit of tcs and then create an account.after creating the account you will be able to apply.so go to www.tcs.com.
all the best for your career..
17th January 2014, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

i have 62 in 1st y,60 in 2nd y,55 in 3rd y and 63 in last year can i applicable
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?