27th May 2018, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Bitwise Solutions Trainee Programmer interview?

Hi everyone, I came to know that Bitwise Solutions is conducting an interview for the post of Trainee Programmer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Please let me know asap.

28th May 2018, 06:45 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Bitwise Solutions Trainee Programmer interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Bitwise Solutions Trainee Programmer Interview:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Bitwise Solutions Trainee Programmer recruitment is given below.

<> Candidates who are done with any of the below mentioned qualification are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
* B.Tech/ B.E from Computer Science or Information Technology
* M.Sc from IT or Computer background
* Master of Computer Application (MCA)

<> You must have secured minimum 55% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.
* In 10th Class - 55% marks
* In 12th Class - 55% marks
* In Graduation/ Post Graduation - 55% marks

<> You should have excellent communications in order to be eligible for this Bitwise Solutions Trainee Programmer recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?