17th August 2019, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Bristlecone Pune Software Testing Engineer interview?

Hi everyone, I came to know that Bristlecone Pune is conducting an interview for the post of Software Testing Engineer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Please let me know asap.

20th August 2019, 04:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Bristlecone Pune Software Testing Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Bristlecone Pune Software Testing Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend this Bristlecone Pune Software Testing Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Bristlecone

Name of the Job Position - Software Testing Engineer

>> Candidates having 0 to 1 years of experience/ experienced candidates are eligible to attend this recruitment.

>> You must have completed any of the below mentioned streams or courses in order to be eligible.
* B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Engineering or
* B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication or
* MCM or
* MCA course

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 58% marks and you must have good communication skills.

>> You must be ready to relocate in Pune to be eligible.
21st August 2019, 09:45 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Bristlecone Pune Software Testing Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend Bristlecone Pune for the post of Software Testing Engineer interview is given below:-

1)Candidates must be completed BE/BTech(Electronics and Telecommunications / Computers), MCA, MCM.

2)Candidates must have scored minimum 58% and Above throughout the academics.

3)Candidates must have basic knowledge on Software Testing (Automation /Manual Testing /Database testing).

4)Candidates must have good communication Skills.

For more information visit on https://www.bcone.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?