17th August 2019, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

Job profile of Software Testing Engineer in Bristlecone Pune?

Dear friends, I am preparing for the interview of Bristlecone Pune for the post of Software Testing Engineer. I would like to know about the profile of this post as I came to know that they are hiring Software Testing Engineers. So, I want to know about the job profile.

20th August 2019, 04:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Software Testing Engineer in Bristlecone Pune?

Job Profile of Bristlecone Pune Software Testing Engineer recruitment:

The detailed job profile of this Bristlecone Pune Software Testing Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Bristlecone

Name of the Job Position - Software Testing Engineer

Educational Qualification Required:-

>> 0 to 1 years of experience/ experienced candidates are eligible to attend this recruitment.

>> You should have done any of the below mentioned streams or courses in order to be eligible.
* B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Engineering or
* B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication or
* MCM or
* MCA course

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 58% marks to be eligible.

@ Some of the major skills required are, you are responsible for working with all the EDI Integration projects.
@ You are required to make transactions and work extensively on B2B Integrations within the supply chain domain and would be working with EDI matrices and business specs of the order to cash and procure to the Pay EDI Transactions.
21st August 2019, 10:03 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Software Testing Engineer in Bristlecone Pune?

Software Testing Engineer in Bristlecone Pune are responsible for conducting automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers fits its purpose. Software Testing Engineer in Bristlecone Pune Assessing codes is one of the main duties of test engineers.

For more information visit on https://www.bcone.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?