15th January 2017, 04:48 PM

How can I apply for a job in RBI after completing B.Com? What is the eligibility criteria required for the job?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Com and after completing it I want to work in RBI so I want to know how can I apply for a job in RBI after completing B.Com? What is the eligibility criteria required for the job? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in RBI after completing B.Com?
  2. Which type of job a B.Com can get in RBI? Eligibility criteria and details of entrance exam?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to get a job in the Indian Railways?
  4. What are the job prospects in RBI after Graduation in Statistics?
  5. How may I get a job? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  6. What should I do to get a job of Astronomer in any of the Indian Space Organisations? What is the eligibility criteria required for the job?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for RBI Assistant exam? When is the last date for online application?
  8. Am I eligibile to apply for government job after completion of B.Sc Maths course?
  9. How can I get an IT department job? What is the eligibility criteria required to get the job?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required to get a job in Infosys? What would be the starting salary? -- [New]
  11. Can I apply for the government job which is applicable for intermediate after completion of diploma coure?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting job in PWD?
  13. What kind of job is offered in RBI for B.Com(Computer Application) SC student? Detailed information and list of coaching classes for RBI recruitment exam?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria required to get a job in IT field?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria required for Commercial Pilot Training? Will I get a job after completing the Training?
  16. Last 5 years question papers to apply for RBI assistant job?
  17. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Railway job after passing Diploma in Tool & Die Making? Eligibility criteria and required conditions for it?
20th January 2017, 03:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for a job in RBI after completing B.Com? What is the eligibility criteria required for the job?

RBI releases notification for various jobs like assistant grade officers job for graduates. You can apply for these posts based on your B.Com graduation.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview. Also, make sure that your age is between 21 to 30 years.
19th July 2017, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for a job in RBI after completing B.Com? What is the eligibility criteria required for the job?

I want to know date.when rbi is going to release notification for various jobs like assistant, grade officers. and please send me the answer through the mobile number :91132504784.or gmail me :[email protected]
28th July 2017, 07:45 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Com and after completing it I want to work in RBI so I want to know how can I apply for a job in RBI after completing B.Com? What is the eligibility criteria required for the job? Please answer as soon as possible.
Yes, you can apply for the job in RBI(Reserve Bank of India) for that your B.com must be cleared and you have scored 60% marks to apply.

>> Candidate applying for job in RBI age must be in between 21 to 30 years.

>> Candidate must be Indian citizen.

>> As the first step of selection procedure a written exam is carried out. Candidate who have cleared the written exam call for personal interview which is carried out to check mental ability of the candidate.

>> For job notification RBI announces job vacancies according to there need ever year so stay in touch with the notification announcement. for more details please visit the RBI official website. www.rbi.org.in.

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?