13th December 2018, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Cisco Systems, Bengaluru Service Assurance Engineer interview?

Hi everyone, I came to know that Cisco Systems, Bengaluru is conducting an interview for the post of Service Assurance Engineer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Please let me know asap.

13th May 2021, 10:52 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Cisco Systems, Bengaluru Service Assurance Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Cisco Systems, Bangalore Service Assurance Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Cisco Systems, Bangalore Service Assurance Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Cisco Systems

Name of the Job Position - Service Assurance Engineer

>> Candidates who have completed MS degree in Computer Science or its equivalent work experience experience in concerned field to be eligible.

>> Candidates having 2 to 4 years of experience in developing the functional and end-to-end tests.

>> You must have strong python skills and must be proficient in CI or CD Pipelines like Jenkins..etc.,

>> You should have good knowledge of Test Frameworks and ability to think as well as operate as team player.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?