19th December 2018, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Is experience required to become a Software Engineer in Intel India, Bengaluru?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Intel India, Bengaluru is conducting an interview for the post of a Software Engineer. But I have also heard that they want experienced candidates. Is it true? Is experience really requires? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

13th May 2021, 10:58 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to become a Software Engineer in Intel India, Bengaluru?

There is no such condition that experience required to become Software Engineer in Intel India, Bangalore recruitment. The minimum educational qualification required is given below,

Name of the Company - Intel India

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Science in order to be eligible.

>> Also must have knowledge of related technology while applying online for this recruitment.

>> Freshers are also eligible to apply for this recruitment. Hence, candidates having no experience are also eligible for this recruitment.

>> As a Software Engineer, you are required to understand the requirements and come up with detailed design as well as developing the software ..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?