25th April 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Cognizant IT Engineer interview for BTech graduate?

I am a BTech graduate and I want to appear an interview of Cognizant for the post of IT Engineer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Cognizant for this post. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Samsung Software Engineer interview for BTech graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Software Engineer interview for BTech graduate?
  3. Eligibility to attend KPIT Technologies Software Engineer interview for BTech graduate?
  4. Eligibility to attend RAPIDD Technologies Software Engineer Trainee interview for BTech graduate?
  5. Between Cognizant IT Engineer and IBM Software Engineer, which interview to attend?
  6. Eligibility to attend Cognizant Analyst Trainee interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to attend Cognizant Dot Net Developer?
  8. Eligibility to attend Appster Information Technology Trainee Software Engineer interview for BTech graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to attend Larsen & Toubro Infotech Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview?
  10. Eligibility to attend NTT DATA Service Desk Engineer interview for BTech graduate?
  11. Eligibility to attend GGK Technologies Trainee Software Engineer interview for BTech graduate? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility to attend EPAM Systems Junior Software Engineer interview for BTech graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to attend SYNTEL Graduate Engineer Trainee interview?
  14. How many vacancies are available for IT Engineer post in Cognizant?
  15. Eligibility to attend Cognizant Programmer Analyst Trainee interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to attend Bharti Airtel I&FR Field Engineer interview for BCA graduate?
  17. Eligibility to attend Keyence India Sales Application Engineer interview for ECE graduate?
  18. Eligibility to attend Sapient Corporation Production Support Trainee interview for BTech graduate?
30th December 2020, 09:17 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Cognizant IT Engineer interview for BTech graduate?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Cognizant IT Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Cognizant IT Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Cognizant

Name of the Job Position - IT Engineer

>> Candidates who have completed their B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams are eligible to apply.
@ Electrical Engineering or
@ Information Technology or
@ Electronics and Communication Engineering or
@ Computer Science Engineering or
@ Instrument Engineering..etc.,

>> Candidates who have completed their Master's Degree are also eligible for this recruitment.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 60% marks.

>> You should not have more than 1 year gap in education to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?