23rd June 2018, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend RAPIDD Technologies Software Engineer Trainee interview for BTech graduate?

I have got an email from RAPIDD Technologies for the Software Engineer Trainee interview. I am a BTech graduate and I want to attend an interview. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure followed in RAPIDD Technologies Software Engineer Trainee interview?
  2. Job description in RAPIDD Technologies Software Engineer Trainee interview for BTech graduate?
  3. Eligibility to attend RAPIDD Technologies Software Engineer Trainee interview?
  4. Skills required to become a Software Engineer Trainee in RAPIDD Technologies?
  5. Skills required to become a Software Engineer Trainee in RAPIDD Technologies?
  6. Salary package of Software Engineer Trainee in RAPIDD Technologies?
  7. Job descriptions of Software Engineer Trainee in RAPIDD Technologies?
  8. How many vacancies are available for Software Engineer Trainee post in RAPIDD Technologies?
  9. Eligibility to attend GGK Technologies Trainee Software Engineer interview for BTech graduate? -- [New]
  10. Posts available in RAPIDD Technologies for BTech(CSE) graduate?
  11. Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Software Engineer interview for BTech graduate?
  12. Eligibility to attend KPIT Technologies Software Engineer interview for BTech graduate?
  13. Eligibility to attend HummingWave Technologies Software Engineer Trainee interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to attend InterGlobe Technologies Trainee Software Engineer interview?
  15. Eligibility to attend Appster Information Technology Trainee Software Engineer interview for BTech graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to attend Ness Technologies Graduate Engineer Trainee? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Skills required to become a Software Engineer in Huawei Technologies?
  18. Eligibility to attend Samsung Software Engineer interview for BTech graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
25th June 2018, 01:37 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend RAPIDD Technologies Software Engineer Trainee interview for BTech graduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend RAPIDD Technologies Software Engineer Trainee Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend RAPIDD Technologies Software Engineer Trainee Recruitment is given below,

<> You must have done B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech or MCA from a recognized course in order to be eligible.

<> You should have excellent programming skills in order to be eligible and you must have excellent academic record.

<> As you are done with B.Tech course, I can strongly say that you are certainly eligible to attend this RAPIDD Technologies Software Engineer Trainee recruitment.

<> You should have basic knowledge of Angular JS, C#, .NET, SAP, Xamarin and ABAP..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?