10th June 2018, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Sapient Corporation Production Support Trainee interview for BTech graduate?

Hello friends, I have got an email from Sapient Corporation for the Production Support Trainee interview. I am a BTech graduate and I want to attend an interview. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

11th June 2018, 01:22 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Sapient Corporation Production Support Trainee interview for BTech graduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Sapient Corporation Production Support Trainee Recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required to attend Sapient Corporation Production Support Trainee recruitment is given below.

>> You should have done any of the below mentioned courses in order to be eligible.
* B.E/ B.Tech
* MCA

>> The minimum percentage required to be eligible is given below,
* In 10th Class - 60% marks
* In 12th Class - 60% marks
* In Graduation/ Post Graduation - 60% marks

>> If you are done with B.Tech course or pursuing final year of Graduation then I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend Sapient Corporation Production Support Trainee recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?