2nd April 2019, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Cognizant Technology Solutions, Mumbai Process Executive interview?

Hello friends, I am interested to join as a Process Executive in Cognizant Technology Solutions, Mumbai. As I know, they are hiring, so I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview for this post. Thank you!

7th April 2019, 03:01 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Cognizant Technology Solutions, Mumbai Process Executive interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Cognizant Technology Solutions, Mumbai Process Executive recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend this Cognizant Technology Solutions, Mumbai Process Executive recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTS)

Name of the Job position - Process Executive

<> Candidates having Graduation in any discipline (minimum 15 years od education) are eligible to attend this recruitment.

<> Candidates having 0 to 6 years of experience are eligible for this recruitment.

Click here for official website
8th April 2019, 11:33 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Cognizant Technology Solutions, Mumbai Process Executive interview?

Hello Dear,

You will definitely be happy to know that Cognizant is hiring all across the location in India. It is very much important to know about your educational details to guide you properly, however as you have asked the required skill set for Process Executive role, i am giving the details below by assuming that you are already holding a Graduation degree.

Major skills that are required to become a Process Executive in Cognizant :

1. You must have complete your academic career as Graduates in 10+2+3 years system.
2. There should not be any gap in your academic career.
3. You have to be good in communication skill.
4. You have to be ready to work on 24*7 work environment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?