2nd April 2019, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Process Executive in Cognizant Technology Solutions, Mumbai?

Kindly let me know about the skills which are essentially required for attending an interview and get job in Cognizant Technology Solutions, Mumbai for the post of Process Executive. I am very much interested to join Cognizant Technology Solutions, Mumbai for this post.

7th April 2019, 03:04 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Process Executive in Cognizant Technology Solutions, Mumbai?

Skills required to attend Cognizant Technology Solutions, Mumbai Process Executive recruitment:

Major skills that are required to attend this Cognizant Technology Solutions, Mumbai Process Executive recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTS)

Name of the Job position - Process Executive

<> You must have excellent communication skills for this position.

<> You should be interested in 24*7 shifts and you should have no standing arrears.

<> You must be interested in International Voice process for this recruitment.

Click here for official website
8th April 2019, 11:31 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Process Executive in Cognizant Technology Solutions, Mumbai?

Hello Dear,

You will definitely be happy to know that Cognizant is hiring all across the location in India. It is very much important to know about your educational details to guide you properly, however as you have asked the required skill set for Process Executive role, i am giving the details below by assuming that you are already holding a Graduation degree.

Major skills that are required to become a Process Executive in Cognizant :

1. You must have complete your academic career as Graduates in 10+2+3 years system.
2. There should not be any gap in your academic career.
3. You have to be good in communication skill.
4. You have to be ready to work on 24*7 work environment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?