24th December 2019, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Data Associate interview in Amazon Development Center Hyderabad?

Hello friends, I am interested to join as a Data Associate in Amazon Development Center Hyderabad. As I know, they are hiring, so I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview for this post. Thank you!

12th January 2020, 10:34 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Data Associate interview in Amazon Development Center Hyderabad?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Data Associate in Amazon Development Center Hyderabad recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Data Associate in Amazon Development Center Hyderabad recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Amazon Development Center

Name of the Job Position - Data Associate

>> You must have completed Graduation in concerned discipline from a recognized university and must have provisional certificate and consolidated memo.

>> You must have maximum of 2.5 years of experience from any domain to apply. Even fresher candidates are also eligible to apply for this recruitment.
14th January 2020, 09:26 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Data Associate interview in Amazon Development Center Hyderabad?

Eligibility to attend Data Associate interview in Amazon Development Center Hyderabad as follows:-

-Any engineering Graduates/ Non-Engg. Graduates.
-Good academic record.
-No live backlogs.
-2018/2019/2020 batches are eligible for this recruitment drive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?