22nd September 2020, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Database Engineer interview of TCS Chennai?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of TCS Chennai for the post of Database Engineer. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

24th September 2020, 07:37 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Database Engineer interview of TCS Chennai?

Eligibility to attend Database Engineer interview of TCS Chennai.

Applicant must have minimum qualification of Bachelor of Technology from recognized university with CSE stream.

Applicant must have working experience of 4 - 6 years in relevant field.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.tcs.com
26th September 2020, 12:43 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Database Engineer interview of TCS Chennai?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Database Engineer in TCS Chennai recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Database Engineer in TCS Chennai recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Tata Consultancy Services

Name of the Job Position - Database Engineer

>> You must have completed Bachelor of Engineering course in order to be eligible.

>> Having experience of 4 to 6 years in this areas should be preferable.

>> You are expected to execute the multiple application as well as infrastructure projects ensuring the DBA as well as project checkpoints.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?