19th October 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get a lecturer job in private polytechnic colleges?

Name Bidisha

hi

I have completed my btech in IT. How to get lecturer job in govt or private polytechnic college? Can you please let me know the minimum eligibility criteria which is required for the same? How to ensure that I will get the job? Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  5. How to apply for Lecturer job in Private Polytechnic colleges?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  7. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  8. Can I get a Job as Lecturer in Polytechnic colleges having finished BE in Computer Science? Required procedure to apply for this?
  9. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  10. Am I eligible for lecturer jobs in private polytechnic colleges which are AICTE approved?
  11. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  12. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  13. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for getting a lecturer job in goverment polytechnic college?
  15. Procedure for Lecturer job in government polytechnic?
  16. What is the procedure followed for applying lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
  17. How to get a government job as lecturer in polytechnic college in Tamilnadu
  18. How to apply for government lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges?
25th October 2015, 01:36 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get a lecturer job in private polytechnic colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Name Bidisha

hi

I have completed my btech in IT. How to get lecturer job in govt or private polytechnic college? Can you please let me know the minimum eligibility criteria which is required for the same? How to ensure that I will get the job? Awaiting for the answer.

Yes you can get a lecturer job in private polytechnics.

The B.Tech IT which you hold is enough to get a job.

There are many vacancies in private polytechnics for the post of lecturer.

The eligibility will be a B.E or B.Tech with good communication skill and technical knowledge.

Check the newspaper advertisements and apply for the jobs either online of through offline.

If you like to pursue your career in teaching means you have to study masters and then you can appear for NET examinations.

The salary in the private polytechnics will be less compare to the engineering colleges.
30th May 2019, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get a lecturer job in private polytechnic colleges?

I have secured Second Class Master Degree in English. Can I apply for Lecturer in Private Polytechnic College?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?