22nd April 2016, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Wipro Off Campus? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for the off campus?

HI Friends.............
I Am going to attend off campus wipro , so please kindly send me the material,, if u have............ How to prepare for Wipro Off Campus? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for the off campus? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Thank you!

25th April 2016, 06:50 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: How to prepare for Wipro Off Campus? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for the off campus?

We do not have the updated material as it takes sometimes to get the latest material especially interview and rapid fire interview round questions.

But, we can provide you with General Questions that has been asked in Wipro long year back, means 2-3 years back.

Even if you want to prepare yourself, then i am giving you some tips related to, how to prepare for Wipro interview.

1. Have a strong approach on your core subjects.
2. Improve your vocabulary.
3. Prepare Aptitude with more accuracy.
4. Keep your mathematics section more strong.
5. You must have hold on 4 programming language like:
1. JAVA 2. C 3. C++ 4. JavaScript 5. MySQL

** If you have Knowledge on all the above mentioned point, you will be selected in any
of the company without any doubt.
26th April 2016, 06:34 PM
IQ14

Default Re: How to prepare for Wipro Off Campus? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for the off campus?

Minimum criteria required for appearing for the off campus drive of wipro is-
1-Minimum 55% required in 10th standard.
2-Minimum 60% required in 12th standard.
3-Minimum 65% required in graduation.

For preparing for the off campus drive in wipro,you must have to prepare the following topics such as-
1-General knowledge.
2-Logical Question.
3-Technical Question.

You can prepare it by solving previous year questions of the wipro recruitment drive so you can get little bit knowledge of type of question which they asked at the time of recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?