30th January 2019, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Electronics for Imaging, Bengaluru Associate QA Engineer interview?

Hello friends, I am interested to join as an Associate QA Engineer in Electronics for Imaging, Bengaluru. As I know, they are hiring, so I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview for this post. Thank you!

13th February 2019, 11:27 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Electronics for Imaging, Bengaluru Associate QA Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend Electronics for Imaging, Bengaluru Associate QA Engineer interview:

You should be a student of BE/BTech with Computer Science/Information Systems/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication Engineering from a accredited college or university.
You should have academic record.
You should have good pH score.
Candidates from leading colleges are preferred for this interview.
13th February 2019, 11:28 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Electronics for Imaging, Bengaluru Associate QA Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend Electronics for Imaging, Bengaluru Associate QA Engineer interview:

You should be a BE/BTech graduate with Computer Science/Information Systems/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication Engineering from any recognized university.
You should have good academic record.
You should have good pH score.
Candidates from leading colleges are preferred for this interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?