18th December 2018, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Extreme Networks, Chennai Associate SW Systems Engineer interview?

Hello friends, I am interested to join as an Associate SW Systems Engineer in Extreme Networks, Chennai. As I know, they are hiring, so I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview for this post. Thank you!

23rd December 2018, 01:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Extreme Networks, Chennai Associate SW Systems Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend Extreme Networks, Chennai Associate SW Systems Engineer interview:

You must have passed of B.E/B.Tech or equivalent in (CS/EEE/ECE) from any recognized university.
Candidates having 2 plus years of relevant industry experience in Telecom/Data Networking will be an added advantage.
You should have good communication and “C” programming skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?