18th December 2018, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Salary allotted to Associate SW Systems Engineer in Extreme Networks, Chennai?

Hello Sir, I want to give an interview of Extreme Networks, Chennai for the post of Associate SW Systems Engineer. Can I know what salary they will provide to me for this particular post? Please let me know about the salary asap.

23rd December 2018, 01:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary allotted to Associate SW Systems Engineer in Extreme Networks, Chennai?

Average salary package allotted to Associate SW Systems Engineer in Extreme Networks, Chennai is around Rs. 7.0 lacs per annum. Candidates must have passed B.E/B.Tech or equivalent in (CS/EEE/ECE) from any recognized university to be eligible to attend Associate SW Systems Engineer interview in Extreme Networks, Chennai. Candidates having 2 plus years of relevant industry experience in Telecom/Data Networking will be an added advantage. Candidates must have good communication and “C” programming skills to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?