10th September 2014, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Which foreign language is better and from where can I learn it?

Hi am durgesh 32yrs old . i wanted learn. a foreign. language .tell. me which language is better and from where i can learn it. and i should learn diploma or certificate . and can i get better. job through. foreign. language ...
please. tell me. any problem due to my age.. its my hummble request plz. tell me about this ....

12th October 2014, 10:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which foreign language is better and from where can I learn it?

Learning atleast one foreign language is of great benefit especially when you are applying in Multinational companies or in foreign universities for higher studies. You should learn the foreign language as per your aspiration and future goal. For example, if you are aspiring for higher studies in European countries like Germany then you should learn German, or Japan then learn Japanese and so on. Most of the modern day companies thrive in Germany and France, hence it is useful to learn either German or French.

There are various institutions which conduct various courses on Foreign languages. SO you can join any one of them. Some of the institutions are mentioned below.

- SRM University : School of Languages - Department of English and Foreign Languages, Ghaziabad
-Kurukshetra University : Department of Foreign Languages, Kurukshetra
-Guru Nanak Dev University: Department of Foreign Languages, Amritsar
-Symbiosis Institute of Foreign and Indian Languages (SIFIL), Pune (Maharashtra)
-University of Pune : Department of Foreign Languages, Pune (Maharashtra)
-MIT School of Foreign Languages, Pune (Maharashtra)

For more, click here.
21st July 2017, 06:38 AM
Unregistered

How many percentage is required in English to get a bachelor degree in foreign language from the university, is it necessary that a person should complete his/her 12th from a regular school to get admission in university for a bachelor degree in foreign language?
23rd November 2018, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

What are the qualifications required for a Secretary post in an Embassy? Is it mandatory to have knowledge of foreign language for the Secretary post? Please answer to my query cause I am really confused regarding this. Also how much a secretary could make her earnings in Embassy in Delhi.
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?