27th March 2019, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend HCL Infrastructures Graduate Trainee interview?

Hi Sir, I am interested to attend an interview of HCL Infrastructures for the post of Graduate Trainee. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

29th March 2019, 08:46 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend HCL Infrastructures Graduate Trainee interview?

Eligibility to attend HCL Infrastructures Graduate Trainee interview:

You should have obtained a BE/BTech degree in BE/BTech with CS/IT/ECE/EEE/E&I branches from any recognized university.
You must have secured at least 60% throughout your academics.
You should not have standing arrears.
30th March 2019, 08:31 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend HCL Infrastructures Graduate Trainee interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Graduate Trainee in HCL Infrastructures:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Graduate Trainee in HCL Infrastructures is given below.

Name of the Organization - HCL Infrastructures

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Trainee

>> Candidates must have completed their Bachelor of Computer Applications.

>> Or B.Sc in Statistics or IT or Physics or CS or Mathematics is required to be eligible.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 55% marks.
31st March 2019, 01:28 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend HCL Infrastructures Graduate Trainee interview:-

:-You must have acquired minimum 60% in every class.
:-You must passed the B. Tech/B.E in the year 2013
:-You must be open to re-locate as they may shift you to different location depending on the projects.
31st March 2019, 12:51 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for Graduate Trainee in HCL Infrastructures, you should have completed your B.Tech/B.E in CS, IT, ECE, EEE, E&I from a recognized college/university. You should have scored minimum 60% marks throughout the academic career. Candidate must have good technical and computer knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?