30th June 2018, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Infosys Software Engineer Interview for BTech Electrical graduate?

Hi everyone, I am interested to join Infosys as a Software Engineer. I have done my BTech with Electrical Engineering. So, I am eligible to attend the interview of Infosys for Software Engineer post? Please let me know immediately.

2nd July 2018, 07:25 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Infosys Software Engineer Interview for BTech Electrical graduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Infosys Software Engineer Recruitment:

Yes, you have completed B.Tech in Electrical Engineering, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to attend this Infosys Software Engineer recruitment. The basic educational qualification required is given below.

<> You should have passed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
* Electronics
* Electrical Engineering
* Civil Engineering
* Information Technology
* Automobile Engineering
* Mechanical Engineering
* Aeronautical Engineering..etc.,

<> Or else, candidates who have passed MCA or M.Sc in Information Technology or M.Sc in Computer Science from a recognized university.

<> The minimum percentage required in 10th Class and 12th Class must be 60% marks. And 65% marks in Graduation is required and you should not any pending backlogs. Maximum of 2 years gap is permissible in the entire education.
3rd July 2018, 08:41 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Infosys Software Engineer Interview for BTech Electrical graduate?

To be eligible to attend Infosys interview for the post of Software Engineer, you should have passed B.E/ B.Tech course in CSE/ IT/ ECE stream from a recognised university. You should have secured at least 70% aggregate marks in your graduation course to be eligible to attend the Infosys interview. The interview rounds will be written test, group discussion, technical round and HR round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?