27th December 2014, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?

Hello
When will infosys open on campus?
My percentage is 65 in btech.
Am i eligible to attend interview of infosys????
kindly tell me about this

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend for the Interview of Infosys being a candidate having a backlog in the 1st year of B.Tech course?
  2. Can I apply for job in Infosys if secured 60% in B.Tech and having 4 years of work experience?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Tech in Infosys?
  4. Eligibility criteria to be placed in companies like IBM, Apple Computers, Microsoft, Intel? Am I eligible to attend for the interviews in these companies having secured 70% in 10th, 72% in 12th, 80% in UG and 80% in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Who all can apply for IAS? What is the percentage required?
  6. Eligibility to apply in Infosys for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student who has secured 56% in 12th and 60% in 10th?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for Infosys, TCS, WIPRO?
  8. Am I eligible to attend infosys interview after scoring 63% marks in 10th and 59.7 marks in 12th
  9. Sample placement papers for Infosys Campus Interview with solutions? Tips for preparation?
  10. Infosys campus interview tips? How to attend the interview?
  11. How may I get last 10 year placement papers of infosys along with solutions? How to attend infosys placement?
  12. Will I be eligible for campus interview of Infosys, Wipro, TCS after scoring 7.4/10?
  13. Tips to get through the rounds of the interview of Infosys?
  14. Am I eligible for job in Infosys after scoring 58.2% in 12th board?
  15. Can i be eligible to attend personal interview in TCS or Infosys
  16. Infosys interview questions? How to prepare for the interview for technical and HR interview?
  17. Am I eligible for Infosys placement or go for Off campus interview?
  18. Eligibility to apply for interview in Infosys with mentioned percentages for B.E.(ME) student?
28th December 2014, 09:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
When will infosys open on campus?
My percentage is 65 in btech.
Am i eligible to attend interview of infosys????
kindly tell me about this
Yes, you are eligible for Infosys recruitment process.

Infosys is the reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys is,

Infosys= 65%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Process of Infosys recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR

www.infosys.com/
28th December 2014, 10:07 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?

Infosys conducts recruitment every year. You can get the latest information from the online job portals. You can even ask your friends if there are nay working in Infosys to get latest recruitment dates and details.

As, you have 65% in B.Tech you are not eligible. Infosys expects candidates to have 68% from 10th to graduation and as you do not have such percentage, you are not eligible.
29th December 2014, 12:08 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Infosys have already started its on-campus recruitment drive. It has already gone to many colleges across India. Yes, you are eligible for Infosys recruitment process. However, to attend the interview of Infosys you need to crack the written test round. On clearing the written test round, you can appear for the interview of Infosys. Usually both technical and hr interview is mingled into one interview and taken.
2nd January 2017, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

What are the criteria of yamaha company. I got it 55% in b-tech mechanical engineer can i applicaple for the yamaha company
1st May 2020, 01:55 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Yes , you can apply for Infosys
The criteria you must fulfil are
Candidate must score at least 65% from 10 to their graduation
Candidate must not have any back locks in their semester
Candidates who have a gap of more than 2 years are mot eligible
If you fulfill the above criteria you are eligible for applying
Infosys also conduct their own exam that also includes aptitude test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?