10th January 2021, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Inmobi Bangalore Ad operations Associate interview?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to attend an interview of Inmobi Bangalore for the post of Ad operations Associate. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

12th January 2021, 07:37 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Inmobi Bangalore Ad operations Associate interview?

Eligibility to attend Inmobi Bangalore Ad operations Associate interview is as follows.

• Applicant will bring 8-10+ years of relevant experience of business strategy and revenue operations roles in media sales, advertising, hi-tech, or e-commerce industries.

• Applicant will lean on your keen strategic and commercial instincts to drive a company’s growth strategy.

• Applicant must have a track record of driving insights, business intelligence, and business growth.

• Applicant must have an innate ability to digest complex problems, make recommendations, and develop solutions and actions.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
https://www.inmobi.com/company/current-openings/
13th January 2021, 11:39 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Inmobi Bangalore Ad operations Associate interview?

Eligibility to attend Inmobi Bangalore Ad operations Associate interview :-

1) You must have completed your Graduation or MBA degree from any recognized University in regular course to get eligible for this post.

2) You must have proficiency in English (Both spoken and written).

3) You should have good analytical and problem solving skill.

4) You should be flexible working in 24*7 environment.

5) You should be a good team player.

For more details you can visit the below official site:
https://www.inmobi.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?