7th June 2018, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Accenture IT Operations Associate interview?

Hi Sir, I came to know that Accenture is hiring for the post of IT Operations Associate. I want to join this company for this post. So, can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview? Kindly help me to know about this.

8th June 2018, 07:00 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Accenture IT Operations Associate interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Accenture IT Operations Associate Interview:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Accenture IT Operations Associate Interview is as follows,

<> You should have passed B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized in any discipline. Hence, all stream in B.E/ B.Tech candidates can apply for this Accenture IT Operations Associate recruitment.

<> Candidates who are done with their MCA course are also eligible to attend this recruitment.

<> You should not have any pending backlogs to be eligible.

<> You must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?