9th August 2014, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Summer training programs in Biotechnology at DRDO? Fee structure for training?

hello respected sir / ma'am ,
I ekta verma , student of Bsc(hons)- medical biotechnology 3rd year.I m keenly interested to work(want to learn) with DRDO , especially in the field of bioinformatics, as i did the training last year in Pune. So I want to know about the summer training program in drdo Delhi. Please e-mail me all the information and fees structure for the training.My e-mail id is [email protected] .
i hope you will reply.

3rd February 2018, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer training programs in Biotechnology at DRDO? Fee structure for training?

Dear sir /mam I'm shilpi the student of biotechnology 1st year student I'm interested to do internship from here. So that I can develop my skills and experience. That why I you have any internship plan for this please inform me my email ID is [email protected].
Thanks
27th August 2018, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer training programs in Biotechnology at DRDO? Fee structure for training?

Respected sir/mam I 'm Harsh Vardhan Singh student of B.Sc(Hons.) biotechnology 3rd year. I'm intersted to do summer trainning from here,to develop my skils. Plz guide me sir/mam!
[email protected]
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?