14th October 2019, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend LanceSoft Bangalore Software Testing interview?

Hi Sir, I want to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of LanceSoft Bangalore for the post of Software Testing. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria so that I can attend this interview?

18th October 2019, 03:48 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend LanceSoft Bangalore Software Testing interview?

Company Name: LanceSoft India Pvt. Ltd.

Experience Required : 0-1 years

Eligibility to attend LanceSoft Bangalore Software Testing interview as follows :

-Qualifying degree in computer science or related technical field ( B.E. , B. Tech, MCA ).
-2019 passouts only.
-Good communication skills.
-Good academic record throughout the career with CGPA 7.5 and above in graduation.
-No live backlogs.
19th October 2019, 04:06 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend LanceSoft Bangalore Software Testing interview?

Eligibility to attend LanceSoft Bangalore Software Testing interview is given below :-

1)Candidates must Have 2-5 Years of Experience in Test Automation

2)Candidates should have strong experience in automation testing, selenium web driver and Java.

3)Candidates must have excellent Communication, Logical thinking, and reasoning skills is a must.

4)Candidates must have experience with use of Version control tools, preferably GIT.

5)Additional Automation tool experience.

6)Candidates should have framework development experience and good understanding of the frameworks.

For more information visit on www.lancesoft.com
19th October 2019, 04:15 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend LanceSoft Bangalore Software Testing interview is given below :-

1)Candidates must Have 2-5 Years of Experience in Test Automation

2)Candidates should have strong experience in automation testing, selenium web driver and Java.

3)Candidates must have excellent Communication, Logical thinking, and reasoning skills is a must.

4)Candidates must have experience with use of Version control tools, preferably GIT.

5)Additional Automation tool experience.

6)Candidates should have framework development experience and good understanding of the frameworks.

For more information visit on www.lancesoft.com
19th October 2019, 05:54 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to attend LanceSoft Bangalore Software Testing interview?

Eligibility to attend LanceSoft Bangalore Software Testing interview is given below:-

1. Candidate should have ability to design software.
2. Candidate should have Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or relevant field required.
3. Candidate should have 8 to 10 year experience.
4. Candidate should have good communication skills.

You may visit their website www.linkedin.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?