18th October 2020, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Business Strategy Analyst in NetApp Bangalore?

Sir, I want to get the job of Business Strategy Analyst in NetApp Bangalore. I would like to know what skills are required to achieve this post in this company? Kindly let me know about the skills immediately.

24th October 2020, 12:10 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Business Strategy Analyst in NetApp Bangalore?

Skills required to become Business Strategy Analyst in NetApp Bangalore recruitment:

Major skills required to become Business Strategy Analyst in NetApp Bangalore recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - NetApp

Name of the Job Position - Business Strategy Analyst

>> You are required to have excellent data visualization, analytical abilities as well as presentation skills.

>> You must have good knowledge of analytical tools like Python, Excel, SQL, Visualization tools.

>> You are required to understand the value drivers of business.

>> Having knowledge of management consulting, technology firm focused on the strategy.
24th October 2020, 12:18 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Skills required to become a Business Strategy Analyst in NetApp Bangalore?

Skills required to become a Business Strategy Analyst in NetApp Bangalore are that the candidate should possess knowledge of SQL or other tools. The candidate should have experience with the Oracle SQL Developer environment. The candidate should have the ability to interact with Business and Technology units. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?