18th October 2020, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Job roles and responsibilities allotted to Business Strategy Analysts in NetApp Bangalore?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am going to attend the interview of NetApp Bangalore for the post of Business Strategy Analyst. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities allotted to this post. Please tell me asap.

22nd October 2020, 07:51 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job roles and responsibilities allotted to Business Strategy Analysts in NetApp Bangalore?

Job roles and responsibilities allotted to Business Strategy Analysts in NetApp Bangalore is as follows.

Applicant will participate in providing project management services for internal operational programs from initiation through delivery.

Applicant's role would be of in-house consultant and manage all processes and systems relevant to the successful completion of internal services/support goals.

Applicant will get opportunity to work collaboratively with professionals in a number of Service functions.

Applicant will work with a focus on developing and documenting service delivery improvement projects.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.netapp.com
23rd October 2020, 11:02 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles and responsibilities allotted to Business Strategy Analysts in NetApp Bangalore?

Roles and responsibilities of Business Strategy Analyst in NetApp Bangalore recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Business Strategy Analyst in NetApp Bangalore recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Business Strategy Analyst

Name of the Job Position - NetApp

>> You are required to create specification for reports and analysis based on the business needs and required or available data elements.

>> You should be able to identify and interpret trends and patterns in datasets in order to locate influences.

>> You must be able to analyze the complex business problems and issue using data from external and internal sources to provide insight to decision makers.

>> As a Business Strategy Analyst, you should provide the consultation to users and lead cross-functional teams to address business issues.
24th October 2020, 11:34 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Job roles and responsibilities allotted to Business Strategy Analysts in NetApp Bangalore are that the candidate will have to provide information and analysis essential for data quality improvements, Sales & Renewal planning, and strategy development. The candidate will have to aggregate and organizing information from multiple data sources to aid in the analysis. The candidate will have to manage analytical projects to deliver intelligence and data discovery capabilities
Run statistical analysis on NetApp Customer Install Base (IB) data
Analyze and review existing data to ensure maximum quality.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?