7th October 2019, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Noodle.ai Bangalore Technical Intern interview?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about my eligibility for attending an interview of Technical Intern post in Noodle.ai Bangalore. So, please provide me the eligibility criteria so that I can attend this interview of Noodle.ai.

12th October 2019, 03:11 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Noodle.ai Bangalore Technical Intern interview?

Company Name : Noodle.ai

Eligibility to attend Noodle.ai Bangalore Technical Intern interview as follows :

-Qualifying degree in BE/B.Tech or Master's in a relevant field (Computer Science, Operations Research, Statistics, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, or other Computational Science).

-Good academic record throughout the career.

-Good communication skills.

-No live backlogs.
12th October 2019, 11:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Noodle.ai Bangalore Technical Intern interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Noodle.ai Bangalore Technical Intern recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Noodle.ai Bangalore Technical Intern recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Noodle.ai

Name of the Job Position - Technical Intern

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or Advanced Degree in any of the below mentioned field to be eligible.
* Computer Science or
* Statistics or
* Mathematics or
* Operations Research or
* Electrical Engineering or
* Computational Science

>> If you have done any of the above mentioned courses, then I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment.
13th October 2019, 01:47 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for Technical Interns in Noodle.ai, candidates should have completed their B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science, Operations Research, Statistics, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, or other Computational Science from a recognized college/university. Candidates should have scored minimum 65% and above marks throughout the academic career. Candidates must have cleared all the pending backlogs at the time of applying and long educational gaps will not be entertained.
14th October 2019, 01:03 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Name of the post : Technical intern post

Name of the company : Noodle.ai

Job location : Bangalore

Experience : 1 to 4 years

Educational qualification : Must have completed first B.E/B.Tech or MCA or any computer science completed candidates from the recogNized university.

Passed out : 2017 /2018

Age criteria : should not be more than 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?