7th October 2019, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of an Associate Technical Support in Tech Mahindra Bangalore?

Hi friends, I would like to know that if I crack the interview of Tech Mahindra Bangalore and become Associate Technical Support then what salary would be for me? I am looking for a handsome salary so I want to know about the salary package of this particular post in this company. Please tell me asap.

12th October 2019, 06:07 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of an Associate Technical Support in Tech Mahindra Bangalore?

Company Name: Tech Mahindra

Salary package of an Associate Technical Support in Tech Mahindra Bangalore is around INR 2.5 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and VNA skills to meet the business requirements with positive attitude.
14th October 2019, 12:59 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Salary package of an Associate Technical Support in Tech Mahindra Bangalore?

Name of the post : Associate Technical Support

Name kf the Company : Tech mahindra

Job location : Bangalore

Educational qualification : Any graduate or post graduate with miNimum 50% of marks with no pending backlogs from the recogNized university.

Experince : 0 to 1 year

Age criteria : NIL

Pay scale : Rs.3.75 lakh per annum
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?