25th November 2018, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Polestar LLP, Noida Software Engineer interview?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to attend an interview of Polestar LLP, Noida for the post of Software Engineer. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

3rd December 2018, 09:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Polestar LLP, Noida Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend Polestar LLP, Noida Software Engineer interview are as follows.

You must have passed BE/BTech (Computer Science/Information Technology) or MCA from any recognized university.

You must have consistent academic record.

You must have good communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?