13th January 2016, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are available in TCS On-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post? How to prepare for this Drive?

Hello Sir,
I am going to appear for TCS Campus Drive very soon approx within 15 days. So kindly tell me how I can prepare for this Drive? What are the rounds available for Associate Software Engineer post?
With Regards-
Amna Ali

Related Questions:
  1. How many rounds are available in TCS Off-Campus Drive?
  2. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  3. How many rounds are there in Accenture Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Off-Campus Drive?
  4. How many rounds are there in Hewlett Packard Test Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Drive?
  5. Job openings for M.Tech(Applied Electronics) postgraduate in Mindtree?
  6. How many rounds are there in IBM Off-Campus drive for Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi and Noida?
  7. Can I attend TCS Off-Campus Interview for Software Engineer post if rejected for Back Office post? When I can reapply for TCS Off-Campus Drive?
  8. Technical questions will be asked in GD round of Accenture On-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post? Topics to prepare for GD round? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. When Infosys will take off-campus drive for the post of Software Engineer in Hyderabad?
  10. How can I prepare to crack every rounds of Infosys On-Campus Drive?
  11. Detailed information about IBM Off-Campus drive in Bangalore and Hyderabad for Software Engineer post?
  12. Should I attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive for Technical Associate BPO process being an Electrical Engineer?
  13. Can I appear for direct interview in TCS campus placement if I have 8 CGPA in MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How many rounds are available in Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive for Associate Technical Support post?
  15. How many candidates can be selected for System Engineer post in Deloitte Off-Campus Drive?
  16. What is the process of Off-Campus Drive scheduled by TCS? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to apply in Infosys Off-Campus Drive for Systems Engineer post for a B.E.(ECE) graduate who has 1.5 years of working experience in TCS?
  18. When TCS Off-Campus Drive will be held in Bhopal for B.E. Engineers?
14th January 2016, 08:54 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many rounds are available in TCS On-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post? How to prepare for this Drive?

Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is one of the top IT companies. You are going to appear in the on campus drive of this company. The selection procedure consists of two rounds i.e online test and interview.

**The online test consists of two sections. The first section consists of question related to numerical ability, Reasoning. The second section consists of writing a letter using the hints provided in the question.

**The interview consists of three phase’s i.e Technical Interview, Managerial Interview and HR interview.

Following are the tips you have to follow for preparation:

--The questions asked in the first section of online test are of CAT level. So prepare it accordingly.

--Try to solve at least 50% questions in the first section of online test.

--When you start to write the letter, try to use all the keywords given in the question.

--For interview

**prepare some programming language as C, C++, Java etc.

**prepare well about the project you have done while graduation

**also prepare about the basics of core subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?