6th November 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Is eligibility criteria different for on-campus and off-campus drive at Infosys, Wipro and TCS?

Is the eligibility criteria different for on-campus and off-campus drive for Infosys, Wipro and TCS? If not, then please give me the knowledge about for both drives. Please mail
Email id- [email protected]
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of Off-Campus Drive of TCS, Infosys, Accenture, HCL, CMC, Wipro and Cognizant for freshers?
  2. How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend for B.Tech student?
  3. Eligibility for Wipro campus drive?
  4. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  5. Detailed eligibility to attend Off-Campus Drive of IBM, Wipro and TCS for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th and 66% in 12th?
  6. Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE?
  7. Eligibility to attend Pool Campus/Off-Campus of HCL, TCS, Accenture, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech 4th year student who has a backlog?
  8. Eligibility to apply in Infosys Off-Campus Drive for Systems Engineer post for a B.E.(ECE) graduate who has 1.5 years of working experience in TCS?
  9. Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT
  10. Am I not eligible for TCS campus placement if I have scored only 58.2% in 10th?
  11. Will I be eligible for campus interview of Infosys, Wipro, TCS after scoring 7.4/10? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility for TCS Off Campus placement 2016
  13. Can I attend TCS Off-Campus Drive having a year gap being an MCA postgraduate?
  14. Chances to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive with 64% in B.Tech?
  15. Eligibility Criteria for Infosys, Cognizant and Wipro jobs in 2015?
  16. Am I eligible to attend TCS, CTS and Wipro Off-Campus Drive if secured 59.8% in 12th?
  17. Am I eligible to attend WIPRO, TCS, Infosys or any IT company? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Aptitude question papers of last 3 years for IBM, TCS, CTS, Wipro, Infosys and Akamai Technologies Off-Campus Drive.
6th November 2016, 10:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is eligibility criteria different for on-campus and off-campus drive at Infosys, Wipro and TCS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is the eligibility criteria different for on-campus and off-campus drive for Infosys, Wipro and TCS? If not, then please give me the knowledge about for both drives. Please mail
Email id- [email protected]
Thank you.
Eligibility criteria for Wipro, Infosys and TCS:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS, Wipro, Infosys are,

Infosys=65%
Wipro=50%
TCS=60%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS, Wipro, Infosys recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?