7th March 2021, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend QA Engineer interview in Dassault Systèmes Pune

Dear friends, I have completed my BTech course. I want to attend the interview with Dassault Systèmes Pune for the post of QA Engineer. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

9th March 2021, 11:18 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend QA Engineer interview in Dassault Systèmes Pune

Eligibility to attend QA Engineer interview in Dassault Systèmes Pune is as follows.

• Applicant must have completed BE/B.tech/M.E/M.tech.

• Applicant must have 0 - 2 years of experience in Testing (Manual + Automation) with strong skill sin core Java, SQL Database skills and hands-on experience in Server-side testing.

• Applicant can also be CS/IT graduates and good academics (no gap).

• Applicant must have strong fundamentals of Software Testing.

• Applicant must have good knowledge and hands on with Core Java and SQL Database skills.

10th March 2021, 07:50 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend QA Engineer interview in Dassault Systèmes Pune

Eligibility Criteria required to attend QA Engiener in Dassault Systems Pune recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend QA Engineer in Dassault Systems Pune recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Dassault Systems

Name of the Job Position - QA Engineer

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with minimum 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates having 0 to 2 years of experience are required to apply for this recruitment.

>> Only immediate joiners can apply.

>> You should have passed B.E/ B.Tech in Computers or Electronics Engineering to be eligible.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?