7th March 2021, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Job roles of QA Engineer in Dassault Systèmes Pune

Hello everyone, I am going to attend the interview with Dassault Systèmes Pune for the post of QA Engineer. I would like to know about the job roles for this particular post allotted to the employees by this company.

9th March 2021, 11:13 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job roles of QA Engineer in Dassault Systèmes Pune

Job roles of QA Engineer in Dassault Systèmes Pune is as follows.

• Applicant will validate Specification of new functionalities: ensure their completion and compliancy with DS standards.

• Applicant will identify and qualify bugs and non-conformity areas with PES.

• Applicant will capitalize on feedbacks from incidents reported by customers to continuously improve the testing process .

• Applicant will provide quality status and prioritize required corrections.
10th March 2021, 08:05 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles of QA Engineer in Dassault Systèmes Pune

Roles and responsibilities of QA Engineer in Dassault Systems Pune recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of QA Engineer in Dassault Systems Pune recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Dassault Systems

Name of the Job Position - QA Engineer

>> You are required to understand the requirement specifications and able to write the test cases, test execution as well as logging defects, test reporting and bug tracking.

>> You need to follow the delivery schedules and respect the deadlines.

>> You should be able to work closely with the Development team to resolve the issues and ensure the smooth deployment and follows the deadlines.

>> You may be required to work with development team as well as counterpart in order to ensure the good quality application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?