9th December 2016, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in software company after completion of B.Tech in ECE and experience in electronics related company?

I am a B.Tech ECE student I have knowledge on computer programming language like C, C , Dot Net with two years of experience in an electronics related company as an diploma trainee engineer but I want to do job like software developer can I get a job in any software company?

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should an ECE holder should choose for M.Tech between EC and CE if working in a Software company? Experience in a Software company will help to make my career bright?
  2. Is it possible to change to core company after having two years software job experience in Wipro?
  3. Am I eligible for any Software Company to get some experience having scored 58% in 10th, 55% in 12th and 55% in B.Tech?
  4. Which are the necessary courses to learn to join the software company? I am doing B.Tech in Electronics and communication
  5. Can I do Software related courses if working in IBM after completing B.Tech(E&TC) and Software Testing course? What should I do if doesn't get permission?
  6. Can I join in Software Company if I do M.Tech in Electronics?
  7. Am I eligible to get a job in any Software company after scoring 83% in Diploma and 62% marks in BE?
  8. How to get salary of more than 30k after completing BCA course?
  9. Is it possible to get software job without coding with only 6 months experience? -- [New]
  10. Important Software Languages for getting Recruited in Software Company? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I get job in any private company having secured 55% in B.Tech(ECE)?
  12. Is it possible for me to get a in any software company after completion of M.Sc course?
  13. Is it possible to get placed in a top company after scoring 64.9 in B.Tech and 90+ in both inter and 10th?
  14. Can I get Job in Software Company after completion of M.Sc in Mathematics?
  15. What is the difference between getting a job in software company and core company?
  16. How to join IT company after finishing MSc IT
  17. What are the core company jobs I can apply after completion of B.E Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. Which company I can apply for to get a software job after completion of B.E Mechanical course?
12th December 2016, 08:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in software company after completion of B.Tech in ECE and experience in electronics related company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B.Tech ECE student I have knowledge on computer programming language like C, C , Dot Net with two years of experience in an electronics related company as an diploma trainee engineer but I want to do job like software developer can I get a job in any software company?
Yes, you are eligible for software company recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IT companies is 60%. Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for IT companies recruitment. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IT companies recruitment.
12th December 2016, 09:20 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in software company after completion of B.Tech in ECE and experience in electronics related company?

Yes, you can get a job in a software company even though you are from ECE background and have experience of two years in electronics sector. There are many companies who take candidates upto three years from graduation year of passing as fresher in the software companies. You can apply in such companies and get employment opportunity as a fresher. Mass recruiting companies like TCS, Accenture, CTS, etc. along with other companies like Mu-Sigma, ZS Associates, etc. give such opportunities. However, you need to compromise with the salary since you will be getting salary of a fresher level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?