8th May 2017, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Is Geometrics Company best Software company to get a job? Steps to get selected for job?

Hello sir, I am MCA degree holder and want to know is Geometrics Company the developers software for machine companies best Software company to get a job? Steps to get selected for job?

Related Questions:
  1. For which post do the software companies hire diploma holders? Currently I am working in telecom networking company but not interested in job. Should I quite this or complete my year?
  2. Am I eligible to get a job in software company after scoring 53% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 56% in B.Tech?
  3. What are basic needs to get job software company like TCS?
  4. Can I get a job in software company after completion of B.Tech in ECE and experience in electronics related company?
  5. What are the qualifications required to get a job in software company?
  6. Am I eligible to get a job in any Software company after scoring 83% in Diploma and 62% marks in BE?
  7. Vacancies in Bajaj Electricals Limited company for Electrical Engineer? Steps to get selected for job?
  8. How to get a job in software company after completing B.Com?
  9. How to get a job in IT company?
  10. Packages for fresher BCA and B.Sc candidate in Cognizant Technology Solutions?
  11. Am I eligible to get a job in software company after scoring 59.3% marks in BE?
  12. Which is the best software course to pursue after B.Tech for getting a good job in IT Company?
  13. Can I get Job in Software Company after completion of M.Sc in Mathematics?
  14. How to get a job in good software company with less than 60% aggregate in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. After BCA should I do MBA or a job in Dell company?
  16. Which company I can apply for to get a software job after completion of B.E Mechanical course?
  17. Is it possible to get software job without coding with only 6 months experience?
  18. How to get a job in software company? I am doing B.E in EEE
29th September 2017, 11:13 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Geometrics Company best Software company to get a job? Steps to get selected for job?

Yes, Geometrics is now a part of HCL Technologies Company. As you are from MCA background, I can say that you may find job opportunities in this organizations. I am providing you a link where you may find Recruitment details of this company.

In order to get selected in this company, you are required to follow some of the steps. For most of the top rated colleges, this company usually goes for On campus hiring. On the other side, you may also apply for this recruitment off campus mode too..i.e., through outside recruitment's.

You can apply for these recruitment's from Careers section which is given below or else you can contact them for latest recruitment;s.

Click here for Recruitment Section

Click here for Current Opportunities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?