3rd August 2012, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Which it the best software course for a fresher to get a job in an IT company? Which software course has more demand nowadays

Which is the best software course for a fresher to get a job in an IT company that which software course is much more demand now a days ?

1st November 2012, 12:53 PM

Thumbs up Re: Which it the best software course for a fresher to get a job in an IT company? Which software course has more demand nowadays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which is the best software course for a fresher to get a job in an IT company that which software course is much more demand now a days ?
Advanced java is good for freshers.. as we as experiences
do a course of advanced java from reputed institute and prepare for interview
try to learn Hibernet Spring Struts JSP JSF etc technology

if u r looking Database then try in Oracle DB or Mongo DB which is open source database
for more information mail me [email protected]
6th August 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which it the best software course for a fresher to get a job in an IT company? Which software course has more demand nowadays

my name is mounica i completed b.tech and secured 71..i am 2013 passed out...can u guide me what course do i need to opt for....pls tell mi the best institutes and their addresses ...if there are any stipend and training institutes please let mi know...my email id [email protected]
3rd September 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which it the best software course for a fresher to get a job in an IT company? Which software course has more demand nowadays

i am a b-tech graduate and i would like to know the best software courses in demand
7th September 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

i complete my btech in 2011 then one year experience in transsmission line .now i decided to do course on protocol testing course.pls suggest me is it good and which institute of bangalore is best for it and the placement.
7th September 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

i complete my b.sc(computer science).plz suggest me best software course and best insitute.and then placement.my email id is [email protected]
18th September 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.tech graduation in EEE... Now i want to go software job.. Which course is best..

For more:

email: [email protected]
Mobile: 91 9704000032
22nd November 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

this is priyanka .i have completed my B.E. in eletronics and i want to get a job . then which course is suitable for me..............
25th March 2014, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

This is lakshmi. I am MCA2010 passedout. I have completed course of java. In that i learned jsp,servlets,jdbc. And frameworks like hibernate,spring,struts. I want real time experience. Thats why dont expect salary for 3to4months. How can i approach?
7th April 2014, 03:12 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

At fresher level, if you are strong enough in your academics and communication skills, you will be absorbed into the organizations.

However, the following courses will be a good choice for you to get easily selected for the jobs.
Java and C
Oracle

You will be asked many of the questions on fundamentals.

Try to be strong enough in your academic projects. Definitely, questions will be asked from your projects.

Here is the complete eligibility criteria.

You should be a candidate of career 60 having scored a minimum of 60% of marks in all your academic levels.

Your academic gap should not be more than 2 years.

You should not be having any pending backlogs.

The selection procedure consists of
Written Exam
Group Discussion
Technical Interview
HR Interview

Collect the Placement papers of the top companies and carry out preparation for the same.

Apply for the job opportunities from the final year of your Graduation.

Wish you all the best.
5th June 2014, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

i'm finished b.tech it in 2009 pass out, also married, which course best for my carrier, please suggest me. thank you.
23rd July 2014, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir I completed m-tech cse could u plz tell me which course better to get in software industry mail id: [email protected]
26th August 2014, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

I am mukesh ,i have completed b.tech in 2014 ece branch and i want to know which course is better for me either in software or hardware
mobile no:8179048331,[email protected]
3rd October 2014, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

i m girijarani. completed my btech in ECE,career 65%, frm last 3 months srchng job in bangalore but i cant get.nw i want to join any valuable course through which i can get a god job.plz plz suggest me which course is bettr for me and in which institute of bangalore.
7th October 2014, 06:54 PM
TalentSprint

Well Visit to TalentSprint to discuss about Confusion in Course/ decide which course to choose.

For professional and Advanced Industry Certification, Java, Software testing, .Net courses contact TalentSprint.com.

At TechnoChoice, we believe and aim at Transforming Talent through our Skills Development Programs. Through Interactive Sessions like - Workshops and Tech Podium, our initiative to introduce trainees to Industry Experts, we facilitate aspirants to discuss in length about Industry Trends, Opportunities and Updates.

Contact address:

Hyderabad -Ameerpet
KVR enclave,
A3, 3rd floor,
Besides Gurudwara,
Above Bata Showroom,
Ameerpet - 500016.
Mobile:9701144233
Phone:040 43 53 6600 / 040 43 53 6612 / 040 4018 0566 / 040 4002 4802
COURSE : IT

Hyderabad -Dilsukhnagar
204, Vijetha Navaratna Trade Centre,
Above Kalamandir,
Dilsukhnagar,
Hyderabad - 500 036
Mobile:99088 4400
Phone: 040 4020 4400
COURSE : IT & BANKING

Chennai
Arshiya Chambers
Old No. 22, New No. 40,
2nd Floor, Thanikachalam Road
T-Nagar, Chennai – 600 017
Phone: 994 042 2551

Coimbatore
TalentSprint
I Floor, Sri Towers,
29,MK Palayam Road, (Above Indian Bank)
Hopes College Signal,
Peelamedu, Coimbatore - 641 004
Phone: 994 049 4134

Bangalore - Jayanagar
121/24, 7th B Main, 30th Cross,
4th Block, Jayanagar,
Bangalore - 560011
Phone: 080 41 70 9232,
Mobile :900 854 4333 ,900 886 0333

Bangalore - Marathahalli
Suit 6, Sigma Arcade,
No. 227/70-A and 227/70-B
Old Airport Road, Marathahalli Village,
Varthur Hobli, Bangalore - 560 103
Phone: 080 65473600 / 9008909911
5th December 2014, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

I was completed my b tech in 2014.I have interested in software side... so which type of course is better to taking...please answer me.
8th December 2014, 04:51 PM
rajroack

Getting trained at TalentSprint was a great learning experience. Their excellent resources, faculty and practically teaching methods have helped me to learn all the skills required for my new job. Thanks to TechnoChoice’s Placement Drive.
24th December 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Im currently in final year of engg specialization in computer science .i wanna know which course i can do to get job when i complete my BE
20th January 2015, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Please give a best guidance i am ganesh, Me completed B.Tech 2012 passout till now no job. But i need job now what course is best for me. Please give a best advise to me
Thanks to all
Ganesh
26th February 2015, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

i am eee fresher 2014 passout.i have 69% in b.tech i went to talent sprint to learn java course.but they suggested me to learn testing.ia intrested in java.as a eee student can i get a job in java developing side.
mail:[email protected],nb:8977660494
17th June 2015, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

I am Basha I have done B.Tech in Electronics&communication eng with 70% 2014 passout , and I also have done certified course on Mainframe, If you know any jobs on Mainframe course please inform me..my mail ID:[email protected], Contact:9490305232
13th July 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi I ve completed my b.tech in 2011 and I am married and I was not in India for 4 years as my husband went onsite and now I want to do job and I want know which software course will I do so that I can get job quickly. My mail id is [email protected] Thanks.
21st July 2015, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

i am MTech student i did course in MCITP CCNA RedHat Linux. but the related jobs are not providing in market. Which is best city for these jobs
22nd July 2015, 01:12 PM
Mohit.Bansal

Now JAVA(Core + Advanced) and PHP are in great demand. You should go for advance level of both the languages.

With this Data Base Oracle is also in great demand.

You should go for best institutes or companies that offers the training or internship in these programs.

List of Some companies or institutes that offers the training for the program are-
1. CMC
2. HCL
3. WIPRO
4. Cognizant
5. Infosys
6. TCS
7. Accenture
8. Tech Mahindra
9. Aricent
10. IBM
20th August 2015, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2015 passed out btech graduate. I want to get a job in mnc with good salary. Which course I should do to get a job easily. My email id is [email protected]
18th December 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am 2014 passed out btech graduate.I have secured 58%. I want to do job. Which course is best to get job.My mail I'd [email protected]
22nd March 2016, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am 2014 passed out btech graduate. I have secured 63%. I have wasted 2years of time till now. And am confused of selecting a course.which is best course to learn where i can place well. And also tell me about the scopes by learning web designing and testing tools. plz inform me. my mail id::[email protected]
6th March 2017, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

which is the best software course for a fresher to get a job in IT company? which software course has more demand in nowadays?
29th May 2017, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.tech graduation in ECE. Now i want to go software job.. Which course is best..
MAIL : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?