26th September 2018, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Rivigo, Gurugram Operations Associate interview for a CSE graduate?

Hi everyone, I want to give an interview of Rivigo, Gurugram for the post of Operations Associate. I am a BTech CSE graduate of this year. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Kindly tell me am I eligible to give this interview?

27th September 2018, 12:10 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Rivigo, Gurugram Operations Associate interview for a CSE graduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Operations Associate in Rivigo, Gurugram:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this Operations Associate in Rivigo Gurugram is given below,

Name of the Company - Rivigo

Name of the Job Position - Operations Associate

<> You must have completed any of the below mentioned courses in order to be eligible.
* Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
* Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)

Hence, if have completed any of the above courses then I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment.
27th September 2018, 11:38 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Rivigo, Gurugram Operations Associate interview for a CSE graduate?

In order to appear for Rivigo, Gurugram Operations Associate interview, you should have completed your BBA/BCA from a recognized college/university. You should have scored minimum 60% marks in 10th, 12th and in graduation. You should not have educational gap of more than 2 years and pending backlogs will not be entertained.

Web: http://www.rivigo.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?