25th September 2018, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Wipro Technologies Limited, Hyderabad Project Engineer interview?

Dear friends, I came to know that there are tough rounds schedule in the interview of Wipro Technologies Limited, Hyderabad for the post of Project Engineer. I don’t know much more about this round. Can I know about this round? Please help me to know about the rounds asap.

26th September 2018, 10:42 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Wipro Technologies Limited, Hyderabad Project Engineer interview?

Number of rounds available in Wipro Technologies Limited, Project Engineer Recruitment:

The detailed information about Wipro Technologies Limited Project Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Wipro Technologies Limited

Name of the Job Position - Project Engineer

Selection Process consists of,

@ Round 1 - Written Test (Aptitude and Coding)

@ Round 2 - Those candidates are shortlisted in the round 1 then they will be called for attending Face to Face Interview. This round may consists of HR Interview and Technical Interview.
27th September 2018, 10:31 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Wipro Technologies Limited, Hyderabad Project Engineer interview?

The candidates who are interested to apply for project engineer in Wipro Technologies Limited, will be selected on the basis of a couple of stages. In the beginning, they have to appear for a written examination. Then the shortlisted candidates have to appear for a round of technical interview. The last and final round of personal interview will be conducted by the HR where the selection will be done.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?