16th April 2019, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Accenture, Gurugram VMWare Service Manager interview for a CSE graduate?

Hi everyone, I want to give an interview of Accenture, Gurugram for the post of VMWare Service Manager. I am a BTech ECE graduate. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Kindly tell me am I eligible to give this interview?

19th April 2019, 10:20 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Accenture, Gurugram VMWare Service Manager interview for a CSE graduate?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend VMWare Service Manager, Gurugram recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend this VMWare Service Manager, Gurugram recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Accenture

Name of the Job Position - VMWare Service Manager

>> Yes, you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment as you are a CSE background graduate.

>> In general, minimum 15 years of Graduation is required to be eligible.

>> Besides this, you should have minimum 3 to 5 years of total experience in Virtualized network domain NSX ..etc.,

Click here for more detailed information
19th April 2019, 10:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Accenture, Gurugram VMWare Service Manager interview for a CSE graduate?

Eligibility to attend Accenture, Gurugram VMWare Service Manager interview:

Candidates who have done full time graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to attend Gurugram VMWare Service Manager interview.

Candidates must have minimum 10 years of experience in complex VMware vSphere, NSX environment.

Candidates having minimum 1 year of working experience with development and infrastructure architects VMware Certification teams is an advantage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?