4th November 2015, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Industrial Training for 6 months in TCS, Delhi being a BCA graduate? How to apply?

Sir,
I want to do Industrial Training for 6 months in TCS, Delhi. I have completed my BCA and I want to apply. Kindly tell me that I am eligible or not to apply? And tell me that how to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I apply for 6 months industrial training in Infosys, ST Microelectronics, TCS, WIPRO
  2. How can I apply for Industrial Training for 6 months?
  3. How to apply for summer training in M.P or delhi in TCS during B.Tech EC 3rd year?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in HCL, Infosys, TCS, IBM and Wipro for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  5. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  6. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in DRDO in Chandigarh being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE course?
  7. What is the procedure followed for doing 6 months industrial training in DRDO, Delhi?
  8. How can I apply for 6 months industrial training for DRDO
  9. How to apply for training in WIPRO, TCS , HCL OR BHEL like MNC's?
  10. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  11. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. 6 months training in ntpc delhi
  13. How can I apply for 6 months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki, Gurgaon?
  14. Is there a chance to do industrial training in Airbus, L&T and other such companies?
  15. How may I get a 6 months industrial training in Noida in Java or CCNA with certification?
  16. Details of companies who conduct summer internship?
  17. Which industry will be good for me to do industrial training for 6 months in ETC
  18. How to apply for industrial training at Ford Motors Gurgaon?
13th November 2015, 12:40 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Industrial Training for 6 months in TCS, Delhi being a BCA graduate? How to apply?

Only candidate with the professional degree or Engineering degree can apply to any one of the MultiNational Company. Since, TCS is a Level 6 MNC, so yo ucan not apply for the tCS being a BCA Graduate student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?